I declare...
...A FIVE-WAY TIE! Ha, seriously, I can't pick a weiner - I mean, winner - from our lil' blog contest. Although Dr. A was the only one with pictures, and also the only person to blog about the Chicago Hot Dog Mini-tour '07. From my perspective, it was pretty cool to see how peoples' impressions (and factual accuracy as a function of intoxication) varied.
THANK YOU to the Doctors 3 and El seƱor B for a fantastic weekend and impressive blogging effort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Did I miss something? I was unaware that Amy Blogged. Color me uninformed.
Don't write me off yet. I haven't gotten to the hot dog tour yet, *but* I plan to.
"The Doctors 3 and El Senor B"
I like it. It sounds like it should be a childrens book.
Or maybe part of a dirty limerick, I'm not sure.
The Doctors 3 and el senor B
Out in the windy city with me
Tequila we drank, we all got tanked
It must have been a sight to see.
Not dirty, which surprises me more than anyone, probably.
Post a Comment