Monday, October 15, 2007

It's the beat of a heart that is bigger than you now*

At some point during this blog experience, I began copying el señor B's habit of using song lyrics for blog titles. I really should be crediting these, and so instead of going back and editing each post, I'll just list them here for you now, in reverse chronological order. From now on, though, I'll reference the song at the end of my post.

How do ya pick the lyric, Dr. 1%? - you just might be asking.

Well, usually it's just something that's been stuck in my head for a gajillion years and I'm hoping that typing it out will remove it from my inner soundtrack to be replaced with something else - I just might reply.

10/1/07: "Beercan" - Beck
9/19/07: "Floorboards" - Sin Ropas
9/18/07: "Witness (One Hope)" - Roots Manuva
9/12/07: "Samson" - Regina Spektor
9/7/07: "Business Time" - Flight of the Conchords
8/28/07: "Sh-Boom" - The Crew Cuts
8/14/07: "Pushing Boulders" - Josh Small
7/3/07: Stinky the Grump's song from epidsode 2-10 of Chapelle's Show

I really should write about my very full weekend, but I've got to actually do some work today so it's going to have to wait, I'm afraid.


*"Not That Kind of Girlfriend" - Smoking Popes

No comments: