Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fuck you. Pick me.

I am currently working on a massive blog post that started off about last last weekend, but because I'm slow is going to end up including last weekend, and perhaps even this coming weekend. It will be epic, because I've been having great, packed weekends lately.

And yet, I am cranky today. I mean, I am in a foul fucking mood. Absolutely rotten. I am full of hate and a little bit of sadness, but mostly hate and animosity. I'm trying not to take it out on the people who surround me, particularly those who I really love, but I think I'm being largely unsuccessful at that. And I don't want anybody being all "Aw, Dr. 1%, it's not so bad" because I know that but I hate the world and I want to wallow in my surliness today. Perhaps I should just say "fuck it", go home and take a nap, maybe bake some muffins. I'm going to try my hand at apple muffins.

Addendum: Just 'cause I'm in a filthy mood doesn't mean that these won't make me laugh. I'm certainly feeling like snappy mackerel today. "Ha! Ha! SNAPPY!"

Post-addendum: The apple-y muffins turned out AWESOME! We ate some, and I gave the rest to the boys at the Rev because I love love love the SUPER DEATH BIKE 4000! I promise a post soon on the SDB4k and the rest of my wheels.