I remember thinking previously how ridiculous getting over the roof on Orgasm was due to a serious lack of good footholds. The roof went easy this time around, although I did still struggle a bit getting my feet over, so I guess I've adapted to the classic DLSP-type climb over the years. R sent the Direct route without much apparent effort, but it's been his nemesis for a while so he's got the sequence down cold. I banged away at it for a good half hour at least, alternating fantastic swings and hang-dogging with moves of ultimate desperation. It was a brilliant climb and I think I'll project that one also, so now I've got 2 East Bluff projects. I'm still amazed to even be attempting anything in the 5.11 range.R and I left the lake early for a wedding in BFE, WI - the first of two I was to attend this weekend. Both weddings were pretty decent, as weddings go, but in general I despise weddings: the formalism, the ritualism, the fucking theatrical displays of socially acceptable love, ugh. Took some good pictures with those disposable cameras everyone puts on the dinner tables these days, though. At N's wedding, got cleavage shots of everybody around our table and then N squeezing 'em together himself! That dude's a champion. Also took a few good pics of el señor B's ass in some very tight jeans. Only a fool would trust any of us with a camera. I wish I would have brought my digital camera to either wedding, 'cause I'll never see any of those pictures.
2007 Dating Ban update: I feel very relaxed. This was a good move.
And now: photo captions for the weekend my parents came to visit. 1. A funny face from me. I'm pretty sure this is how I look most of the time, if only because people frequently ask me to re-make some face that I didn't even know I'd made. 2. Mumsie & Pfather. Now you know where I get it from. 3. What are those? Why, they're J the V's arm warmers! Kept the skeeters off and my legs warm! More proof that ridiculous is the look I tend to favor.

2 comments:
Dude, enough with the "DSTL" already. What the hell does that even stand for?
DLSP.
GAH! I keep doing that. DSTL is the place that I did research in the UK and I've typed it so many times that it's stuck in my fingers. Thanks for the catch. Again.
Post a Comment