
Yup, I got one for myself. I am a total needle-phobe, and it takes me several years to gather up the ovaries to get each new one. But this is my 3rd (the previous two accomplished for my 18th and 26th birthdays) and I have to say it gets a teensy bit easier every time.
Here's where I give big ups: To el seƱor B for holding my hand the entire time-and I don't care what he says, I squeezed hard-and for taking care of me the rest of the night. To J the V for bringing me some strong Quebecois beer (I'm pretty sure it was the first time I've ever used the phrase "beer me" in my life) and squeezing my foot occasionally when I
grimaced, which was funny but appreciated. To Brian at Capital City Tattoo for being an incredible artist, fast, and a generally awesome dude (note here that I will identify him because I think any and all people in WI considering getting a tattoo should take their business thataways). And thanks to all 3 of those rawkin' dudes for providing pleasant chatter that I zoned in on every now and then as a distraction, and for not making too much fun of me the one time I had to take a break to put my head between my knees.Maybe, if the ease of doing this keeps improving, I will turn it into a half sleeve by my 60th birthday. We'll see.
