I myself prefer the crunchy variety of Cheetos®, not the poofy ones. And I don't mean poofy the way those crazy Brits and Aussies mean it.The story finally begins thus: we were on a climbing trip. I don't remember where, although I'm sure el señor B does, but for the sake of simplicity let us assume it was Devil's Lake. We stopped at a gas station for snacks. Somehow junk food actually tastes good to me on climbing trips, and so I opted for a smallish bag of Cheetos®. Now normally I don't eat much of that kind of junk and after half of the bag, feeling rather ill, I bequeathed the remaining portion of Cheetos® to el señor B. Graciously, he accepted my gift, which did not surprise me as his eating abilities are one of the many reasons I admire him. I passed the bag from my position at the rear of the driver's seat up to el señor B, who was driving since it was his car we were traveling in. As far as I was concerned, that was the last anyone would ever hear about the Cheetos®.
I was wrong.
So wrong.

4 comments:
Dammit, Bond, don't drop spoilers...
Your Kronos-related titles always make me laugh. We use it at my office. Hates the Kronos. Hates it forever.
Oddly enough, the original title for this entry was going to be "Dear Frippy, lists are not safe", but then I had a run-in with the Kronos.
Post a Comment