Honestly, I should just give up and write one blog post every 2 months because it seems that's all I can handle these days. But realistically, I think I'm letting down all of 5 people, so it's tough to feel that bad about it.
STUFF I HAVEN'T YET WRITTEN ABOUT:
- my birthday party - birthday challenges mostly accomplished
- the end of the semester of extra-remedial chemistry
- saying goodbye to Big Red and adopting Black Beauty (respectively, my old truck and a new car)
- teaching summer school
- trying to get back into outdoor climbing...really this time
- reading "Good Calories, Bad Calories" - excellent!
So yeah, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Things are generally pretty chill and same old-same old around tRBC, doing a lot of cooking and gardening, and hanging out with roomie D and el senor B. Oh, and the rubbish Lenny's. I'm going to go take some pictures right now so that I'll have some for the next post. You know, the one I'm planning for August when I'll actually tell you about things in that bullet list.
2 comments:
Wait, you killed big red?? What manner of beast is black beauty?
Hey now, I didn't "kill" her, I just traded her in, and from the amount they gave me to do that, I'm fully expecting they're going to try to re-sell her. I hope so and that whoever gets her loves her.
I got a Hyundai Elantra Touring. She's sweet and fancy.
Post a Comment