Hmmmm...so much for the "I'm going to blog more than once in a blue moon" aspirations.
I'm just not a natural blogger. Not angsty enough, really. Or maybe I'm just good about whining to people who are physically around me. Plus I have no project or training goals to keep track of. I would, however, like to do a couple things in that realm for the summer:
1. Join the Madtown Hoopdown group. They hula hoop. I got a hula hoop for my birthday.
2. Get back to lifting. Now that I'll be down to one job for the summer, should be easier to schedule in. Plus el seƱor B said he'd help me devise a routine, which I'm not too good at myself.
3. Keep going to Zumba. Oh my god, have I mentioned Zumba before? You just go and shake your booty (literally, there's a lot of shimmying) for like 45 minutes behind a lady doing the same thing with tassels on her butt. AMAZING.
4. Climb consistently again. Not well, just consistently.
Also, I got a sweet job for the fall. Just the fall, and then I'll be out on my ass again, but I should be able to put enough away to not have to worry about that for a while. Until then finishing up the uni job, and I'll be glad to be done with it - just not fun any more. I had a lovely birthday party a couple weeks ago, I'll try to post some pictures up, other than those that friends have already put on various social networks.
Aaaaaaannnnnndddd...that more or less catches me up. Anybody have any good novel recommendations? Right now I'm reading "The Time-Traveler's Wife" and some non-technical book on quantum theory that just appeared in our bathroom one day. It's almost too non-technical for me, but fairly well written.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love Zumba! Trying to find a new class by me. It's such an ass-kicker. You just realize it until after you're done:)
"In Search of Schroedinger's Cat" is the quantum book.
Just read "the pessimists guide to history" which is kind of appealing to me at least, and am working on "guns, germs, and steel" which is very interesting (so far).
Glad to see you're back to posting.
Post a Comment