Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heavy

Okay, y'all. I'm just going to do the teensiest bit of bragging:

I deadlifted (sumo-style) 95 lbs today. Personal best by far (like, 30lbs).

I know, I know, in the world of deadlifting it's not that much really. It's only about 75% of my body weight even. But it's the heaviest thing I've ever picked up in my life. And it totally made my day.

6 comments:

amy said...

Good job u!

Jesse said...

You better tell JB and CES to watch out...

You'll have those full size bumper plates on in no time!

J.B. said...

Virtual High-5!
30lb pr is huge.
you'll be pulling the big wheels in no time.

Code name: 1% said...

Awwww....that's sweet y'all. It's also cute how Jesse & John made the same comment, thanks to my approval delay.

J.B. said...

No, he said "full size bumper plates" I said "big wheels"
Totally different.

ces said...

Sorry I'm a little late to the party.

That's absolutely fantastic!
A PR is a PR and should absolutely be celebrated. Well done, Doc.
I'm proud.