Friday, January 11, 2008

But the light seeps through*

Today I'm kind of cranky for no good reason at all and I don't much feel like doing the work I need to get done, which is mainly some very tedious literature searching. I've just completed "Hell Week" for new part-time faculty at the tech college I'm teaching chemistry at this semester. Thank goodness it's almost the weekend. Of course, I anticipate being hella busy making up a course syllabus and all the other goodies I'll be handing out to my students on Monday. I'm actually very excited to be teaching the class, so I'll let you know all of the dumb things I do in it. And now a few pictures for you:


I have the wing span of a turkey vulture and the skin of a chicken.


El seƱor B, J & roomie D drinking beer for breakfast and showing off some beer belly.


A scientific comparison of beer belly robustness via the ASTM 2731 tabletop method.


*"Two Way Action" - Andrew Bird & the Bowl of Fire

No comments: