Thursday, December 13, 2007

...ten-one-thousand...WALK AWAY!

aka St. Alton Brown's "Muffin Method". Works every time. You'd know, if you've ever been lucky enough to eat my muffins (snigger...I can't help it).

I'm posting again today because I hate writing. You heard (read) me right. Blogs aren't bad because style-wise I can write how I think or how I talk. I'm currently attempting to write an original educational research proposal for an academic job application and IT BLOWS HARD. I'm also posting this picture specifically in the hopes of causing a few of you, in on the joke, to giggle. You gotta hear the vocals that go with this action, or so I'm told. If you're one of the lucky bastards that can't remember my voice: it's high, nasally, LOUD, sharp, penetrating, sometimes squeaky, and most of all - annoying. Also fairly recognizable if you go blind at a party and need to seek me out in order to be directed towards the muffins.

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Nice pipes.

Code name: 1% said...

yeah, i never realize how burly my back and arms look until i see photos.

ALSO:

application...submitted!

Jesse said...

woot!

J.B. said...

Alton Brown is my hero.
Now I'll be chanting "walk away, just walk away, I know there's lumps in there..." mantra like. It will bring peace and muffiny goodness to my soul as those around me panic scrambling about like ants on the warpath.
Happy Christmas.