Tomorrow I'm off to PUERTO RICO! HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAA! I deserve it for biking against the 20mph winds with 40mph gusts in near-freezing weather the past couple days. Beaches at 85˚F, here I come!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
11:11 - I used to always make a wish at that time when I saw it. The same wish. No more.
Photo-blog time, again! Last week el señor B and I had a "catharsis night". We each got rid of something that had an extended meaning to us. Now el señor claims to be "ready for the ladies", whereas I've merely destroyed a few souvenirs that had been pestering me for a while (still enjoying the Dating Ban '07, thank you very much). I include here a couple pictures, sans further explanation.


This past weekend was spent at a Boulder Bash at Rib Mountain. On the first day there had to have been 30 people there and 20 crash pads. The rock was ice-cold but the quartzite was still way friendlier than that up at DLSP. Got on some good projects, ripped up my hands and came away with some gnarly bruises. Didn't get to camp - it was closed - and so a good dozen of us stayed with the kindly S & R in Wausau, who even made us espresso and pancakes in the morning before heading back to the boulders for a second round of punishment with about half of the original crowd. Outdoor bouldering is starting to win me over and the crew was super nice. Never even took out my camera - it was too cold for hands to be out-of-pocket when not climbing or helping to finish of a bottle of Balvenie in 19 minutes flat.
Tomorrow I'm off to PUERTO RICO! HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAA! I deserve it for biking against the 20mph winds with 40mph gusts in near-freezing weather the past couple days. Beaches at 85˚F, here I come!
Tomorrow I'm off to PUERTO RICO! HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAA! I deserve it for biking against the 20mph winds with 40mph gusts in near-freezing weather the past couple days. Beaches at 85˚F, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Balvenie, huh? Nice.
The Doublewood is a 'must have on stock' at our house. Absolutely a favorite.
Enjoy Puerto Rico.
The fire picture came out totally sweet.
Post a Comment