I was going to go to work today, but really I need a recovery day, to re-organize my room (they brought up the matching low, long dresser to my other dresser), and to help pack gift baskets for the benefit silent auction. Tomorrow I will plan my chem class for the fall - shouldn't take long - and with any luck start planning the algebra class, which I imagine will take a good week. I suppose I should change out of my PJ's and get to it.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Mr. & Mrs. C
I was going to go to work today, but really I need a recovery day, to re-organize my room (they brought up the matching low, long dresser to my other dresser), and to help pack gift baskets for the benefit silent auction. Tomorrow I will plan my chem class for the fall - shouldn't take long - and with any luck start planning the algebra class, which I imagine will take a good week. I suppose I should change out of my PJ's and get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment