Thursday, December 11, 2008

How did that happen?

I've been so busy reading other peoples' blogs, that I haven't been maintaining my own at all! Curse you, Google Reader! I taught chemistry again this semester and again it was AWESOME. Today was the last day of class before the final and I'm already sitting here feeling sad that I'm losing this class. They are some good people and for the most part they try really hard. I guess that's one of the problems with being a teacher.

Other than that, life is pretty fucking sweet. I just bought cross country skis which blows my mind. I still don't know why anyone would go outside on purpose in the winter but here I am, trying to make my peace with the cold and snow. El senor B is a cunt-hair away from graduating. Roomie D has been consistently cooking and eating with us, although gummi bears are still a staple of his diet. Gained new roomies J and R (did I mention that before) and that's cool. Other peeps are on their way out of my life but that happens, and mostly it's because they're moving on to bigger and better things. And I hear that Ms. B-alicious is coming to town for New Year's which will be suh-weet.

Well, I'll try not to be such a blog-stranger. Really.

1 comment:

RF_Girl said...

WAAAAAH! I wish I could come to the RBC for new years. On the bright side, my ma is doing well and her oncologist thinks that she'll be 'cured' after 3-6 rounds of chemo. Will be more sure of that after we get her CT scan results next week. So I would say that we're all cautiously optimistic.

xoxo