
The weekend a few back was spent navigating the deceivingly swift currents of the Wisconsin river with RBC-er's and RBC hangers-on. It was pretty much awesome. I'm not going to tell the whole story because, really, you had to be there. Instead, I'm going to show you some pictures of our flags. They are: The RBC official mascot flag (by J), The River Rats flag (by me), the N/B Fancy Time flag (by N & B, I think mostly B), the Tough Titties flag (by M) and

R's golden eagle with AK47's, which , unfortunately, did not survive long enough for me to get a good pic. My River Rats flag was doomed from the start. First, I sewed through my finger - ALL THE WAY THROUGH - the night before whilst constructing it. Then at the very end of the trip, the flag got caught be a "death line" and sunk to the murky depths below. It seemed fitting.



2 comments:
Is that racoon throwing horns? Do NOT tangle with a 'coon that listens to Ronnie James Dio.
What a trip that was! And your finger looks totally awesomely gross. Kudos for rowing in a possibly septic river the next day.
Post a Comment