Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Made of Pudding*

I was looking at my "Edit Posts" list and found a couple that I started but never finished. This one has my favorite series of pics of me and el señor B, from my 31st birthday party (yes, that would be about 10 months ago). I also reference when I lost my wallet, which was right after my birthday so what appears below is from late April '08.

Let's see, since I'm trying to be good about staying updated, I'll do a little bit of preemptive bitching about the wind today. I haven't been out yet but weather.gov said 10-15mph from the south which is bad news for me. Oh, the ride in is going to suck! Perhaps I'll leave a bit early and go by the lake on my way to Core Crunch and then swimming with L. If it's gonna be windy I might as well suck it up, and take the long route past the lake the wind is coming off of. I should change the title of this blog to "the lady whines about wind..."

El señor B celebrated his thesis defense in fine fashion this weekend with many a boot'o'beer. Perhaps too many a boot'o'beer. But I'll leave that story, or at least the parts he remembers, to him. I will, however, try to remember to put some pictures up. Once I get the ones that I-H took, there should be a fairly complete set. That will be my next blogging goal. B-alicious came to visit for like 24 hours total, and drove 10 hours to do it! She is a trooper and a good friend with even better cleavage which she generously showed to us all. Hee hee.

And now, I am off to battle the wind, do some exercising, and finish grading exams.

Old text:
There is a lot of stuff that I'm behind on reporting - my lost wallet prime amongst them - but for now I'll just give you some birthday highlights.

*Title stolen from Frippy. I, too, am made of pudding, apparently. Not pumpkin as some would claim.

2 comments:

RF_Girl said...

Happy to oblige, dear. You can look at my cleavage whenever you'd like.

-G^2 said...

Sigh, one of these days I'll actually make it to one of these parties up north. Or maybe we'll actually succeed in pulling together Chicago, part II.