Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tarred

I'm so tired, I can't pronounce the long "i" sound. Early to bed for me tonight, especially since I want to get up early to go do some deadlifting.

Lately I've been having a lot of trouble fitting climbing into my schedule. That sucks, because I love climbing. Tomorrow! I shall climb! I guess my main problem is that there's just too much that I want to do, period. I should aspire to be a more boring person. Or go down to having a single job. Somebody hire me to teach full-time?

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Not one to nitpick, but in your case, it would be spelled "Tard."

Code name: 1% said...

Aw, c'mon. I can't make it that easy for you.

RF_Girl said...

Oh, girl! I was EXHUASTED for a good week before I got sick. Take care of yourself. I hope you didn't catch my 'TB'.