Friday, March 21, 2008
One hope, one quest*
Yes, it is my 1-year blogger anniversary. Unfortunately, I've got too much work today to put up anything exciting for it, so here is a picture of me posing with my first post. Kindly ignore the extremely messy desk. Although it actually doesn't look so bad from this angle; the panoramic view is overwhelming.
* "Witness (1 Hope)" - Roots Manuva
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I think it's hilarious that you use the McMaster cataloge as a monitor stand. I use mine as a pad to stretch my hip-flexors during the day.
Happy anniversary.
Congrats! I love your blog and that picture is so cute. Keep writing and more pics of the truck!
Damnit, someone beat me to a comment about your McMaster-Carr catalog.
Sigh.
I'm kind of digging the little note on your monitor urging productivity.
Yeah, too bad it doesn't really work.
Also,
I do have plans for pics of me posing with all my wheels - in a bikini. Gotta give the peoples what they want.
Post a Comment