I recently attained my weight goal of the past ~1.5 years. For most people this task involves losing weight. For me it's gaining it. But now that I'm here I don't think I'll have trouble maintaining what I consider to be my ideal weight. If I could figure out a way to put some junk in my trunk without putting it anywhere else, I'd probably try to keep going. Suggestions?
I guess this is one good thing to come out of this crappy-ass winter. I'm pretty sure I have my reluctance to drive to the gym or bike anywhere in bad weather to thank for those last few pounds.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Take up weightlifting.
I know a couple of girls that can throw down with a barbell, and they pretty generally have nice lower halves.
I also hear the stair master does good things for your "junk", although I think there's something wrong with anyone who can stay on those damn things for more than 3 minutes.
Squats+low+heavy=booty muscle.
case and point:
Gina Aliotti
case rested.
Whoa, that's a little further than I plan to go, BUT she does indeed have a well-developed bootay.
rumor has good ol' beans and rice some squats for some booty weight. Heavy starches and iron makes for booty-licousness. [plus you're half way to booty-licousness already...]
Post a Comment